Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Costume Dilemma




I got the most wonderful idea for my childrens' Halloween costumes this year. I wanted Braxton to be Harry Potter, and Kyson to be Hedwig. My husband, although tolerant of my love for the Harry Potter series, quickly stomped out that idea. However, I was curious as to what Braxton would look like. So I pulled out the eyeliner and drew a lightning bolt on his forehead. Then I threw a pair of Harry Potter glasses on him and . . . viola! He looked so cute. Oh well. Maybe next year :)
But with Halloween only a few days away we did manage to find an alternative. My sister, Jen is letting us borrow a few costumes. So now Kyson will be a monkey and Braxton will be a tiger.

1 comment:

Eldredge greatness said...

boo hoo to todd. yes todd boo hoo to you. I dont care for harry potter either...but JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE. How can you say no. that would have been soooooo cute. next year. hey whit...you have 11 months to whip "t" into.....well...into....harry potter shape!