Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our newest addition :)







Our little Beau Mccoy is finally here! So here's the story:
On May 13th we went into the hospital at 9:15am to get induced. They started the medicine and broke my water around 11:00am. The baby's heart beat would drop dramatically every time I had a contraction so he wasn't handling the labor very well at all. A few times the doctor would run in with a few nurses when the heart beat stayed down. We were almost rushed to an operating table to have an emergency c-section, but Todd felt impressed to give me a blessing. After that the heart beat went up immediately, and it stayed strong from then on.

Beau came into this world at 1:09pm and the doctor noticed the cord was wrapped around the baby's neck twice. He expertly removed the cord and everything was great!!! Beau was 6 lbs. 5 oz. and 19 1/2 in. long. I am so grateful for Todd, that he listened to the spirit. I am also grateful for doctors! What a blessing.

So that's pretty much the story. There are a few pictures above, of our precious Beau Mccoy. Enjoy :)

5 comments:

Mikell Sudweeks said...

Congrats again Whitney! He's a "BEAU"tiful baby! Let me know when you're ready for a noght out at the movies. Good Luck with 3! (I hope Braxton is feeling better. Poor guy.)

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. How are you sleeping?

Ashley said...

Congrats!! He is darling and I love the name! I was excpecting it to be Tad...haha!

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Hey congrats Whittney he is so handsome.. You are so blessed to have 3 healthy little boys!

Rachel said...

He really is so adorable! What cute boys you have!