Saturday, June 25, 2011

Matched

I just finished reading Matched, by Ally Condie from SLC, UT (can I get a whoot whoot!)  I enjoyed this book immensely.
       Cassia can't wait for her seventeenth birthday. For that is the day she will find out who she will marry. When her best friend appears on the matching screen, she couldn't be happier. Until another face flashes briefly on the screen.
       In a society where everything is chosen for you, Cassia is caught between a life she has always known, or an unpaved road nobody dares to travel. Perfection, or passion. Which would you choose?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great review! We're looking to get Ally to come present at our Teen Author Boot Camp next spring. I've only read the first chapter of her book, but loved it. I need to pick it up.

P.S. love the picture!