Friday, October 7, 2011

Quick Update!

It's been a while since I last blogged but I can't say it's because nothing has been going on. Life is just plain BUSY!!! Let me catch you up:
Kyson got a haircut


BEFORE
 AFTER
 Beau got a haircut

BEFORE . . . (Oh help)
 AFTER

Braxton started his first day of preschool September 6th! Oh my goodness I can't believe it.

Me and my sisters made some witch's ingredients jars. I've been trying to finish them.

I let the boys sleep in the playroom last night but I had to keep putting them back on the futon and tucking them in. Beau would not stay put so I ended up putting him to bed in his room. After a while they were quiet. . . until Ky came in my room to tell me he loved me. I took him back to the playroom but Brax wasn't on the futon. I asked Ky where he was and he said he was in the bathroom. That was not the case. I looked in his room and he wasn't in there either. I went back to the playroom and found Brax sleeping soundly in the toy basket in the corner.
 We started decorating the rest of our house for Halloween






Todd and I are just working hard and taking care of our kids and having a good time. I still have more decorating and Halloween crafts that I want to do. With Halloween just around the corner, I guess I'd better hurry. :)

No comments: