Saturday, November 29, 2008

Impatiently, Anxiously, Infuriatingly, Driving Me Crazy . . . Waiting

I'm so anxious to find out if I'm having a boy or a girl, I can hardly stand it. I keep telling Todd we need to go to one of those fetal studios at the mall, but he just nods and smiles. I guess I'll have to wait until January, but that just seems so far away. It could be due to the fact that it will officially be 2009. Yikes! . . . . . . Ah . . . . . . Well, what's a girl to do? Just accept the inevitable . . . or fight with all she's got? . . . .Hmmm . . . . I guess only time will tell. (You'll know who's won if you see some ultrasound pics before 2009:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My money is on my sister. Come on, Whitney! Since when have we let our husbands really make those kind of decisions? We pretend to weigh their concerns diplomatically, but in the end, we are Eldredge women, and we get what we want. Am I right? Or am I right?
(P.S. Thanks for the post. I pretty sure it was the nicest thing anyone has ever committed to words.)