Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kyson, Kyson, Kyson! :)

So a few weeks ago I learned a valuable lesson; if your kids are too quiet, they're either getting into trouble, about to get into trouble, or thinking about getting into trouble. Braxton was eating an oreo, and Kyson was playing with some toys. I thought, this might be the time to get caught up on some of the housework, since the kids seemed to be having fun. So I walked into the kitchen and began doing the dishes. I glanced at Braxton as he walked passed me and into his room. I continued my chore and was so pleasantly surprised that Kyson had kept himself entertained for such a long time. I finished the dishes then walked into the living room to see what Kyson was up to. The sight that met me took my breath away. Kyson was covered in oreo. It was all over his face, hands, and body, and he didn't stop there. He persisted to rub the oreos into the carpet as well. I stepped back and took a deep breath, and then I grabbed the camera. It was amazing to me, but as soon as I started taking pictures, my anger melted away. I found myself laughing, and I knew this was one of those moments I would never forget. Does he look guilty or what





2 comments:

The Allen's said...

LOL!!! That is awesome! I have been blessed not to have anything like that happen with Tayla.. Atleast not yet.. They only thing she has done is while working I decided to go check on her and she was enjoying herself in the office restroom playing in the toliet! SICK i know lol

Eldredge greatness said...

oooohhhh.....how can you get mad at that face....well ...then again... HORMONES! Your blog is ah....so ...soo cute! you are pro already. Its so easy isnt it? thank you so much for posting these adorable pics of your little ones. I do have to say, your little Braxton is like, THE CUTEST BOY. He just looks so excited for trick or treating and he looked so excited to be with his cousin. I love his smile. o!