Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We know what we're having . . . now we need a name!

Okay, okay, okay. I know it's been forever since our last post but it kind of makes it difficult when you don't have a computer! Anyway, once we do get our computer fixed I would love to post a picture of the ultrasound from January 12th. But until then, I will just have to say that (according to the recent poll) the majority of our friends and family thought we were having a girl. Well, all I have to say to you is how terribly WRONG you are!!! Yep, that's right. It's another boy:) After the initial shock wore off, we realized just how excited we are. So to our new little one I just wanted to say we love you, and we can't wait to get to know you.

P.S. Thank you all for sharing in our excitement and utter shock!

P.P.S. We NEED boy names. Please leave your comments if you have any cute, unique, and cool boy names. We could really use the help:)

2 comments:

The Allen's said...

I knew all along that you were having a boy:) I'll explain in person as to why!! I however dont really have any cute names to suggest. I will think of some though! CONGRATS!

Chelsea said...

Hey Whit, this is Chelsea (Swett) Hedquist. I found your blog through Jen's blog. Sorry to be a blog stalker! I can't believe you're having your third boy. You are really putting me and Jen to shame ;) Anyhow, I thought I'd share one cool boy name I heard recently: Tennyson. It has an obviously literary vibe, but I thought it worked for your little family because it has the signature "son" ending. Anyhow, there's my suggestion!