Friday, February 13, 2009

Why are we moving on the unluckiest day of the year?

Well, we are finally leaving Alpine Storage. I didn't realize it until this morning when I was watching the news that today is friday the 13th; the unluckiest day of the year!!! I hope we don't drop our tv or watch helplessly as our brand new bed goes flying out of the trailer on the freeway!!! :) I only smile because that actually happened to my parents. It was really sad, actually. Sorry mom and dad.

Anyway, may I just point out that every time Todd and I have moved (aside from our very first apartment) I have been pregnant. I can't tell you how helpless I feel at moments like this because I can't help move anything. And trust me, if I try I get an ear-full from everyone.

Well, Todd and I just wanted to say something to those of you who helped: Mom, Dad, Josh, Jen, Trent, Robby, and anyone I may have forgotten "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Where would we be without you?"

3 comments:

The Allen's said...

Yay lets play now that you live close again:) I hope that your move didnt take as long as ours did:) Atleast you had help I am sure that helped!! Good luck with the new roommates:)

Anonymous said...

"For get about it" (to be read in a thick Itallian mofia accent)

We love you guys, and are so happy your a little further south.

Ashley said...

Hey I am supposed to get your new address so the ward can forward your records. Let me know! How are you liking your new home?