Monday, March 30, 2009

Braxton. . .potty trained? No way!!!

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah, hallelujah, hal - le - lu - jah. . . !!! I'm not kidding you, this kid is a miracle child . . . He's barely two years old and he is no longer in diapers :) I'm so proud. (sob), I would just like to thank (tears), (sniffle) my mom, for helping me, (more tears) take that first huge leap of even attempting to try and potty train him. (sniffle), (sob), (snort). I love you mom! Love you Braxton! Love you Todd! Love you Kyson! Heck, right now I love EVERYONE :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I needed a good laugh today. Did you just "snort". HA HA HA! Brillant! I think you need to write a good romantic comedy. You could have so much fun with it. Think about it!

The Allen's said...

Yay for him being potty trained. that will help out with that little one comes out :) Now could you come teach Tayla?

Ashley said...

Yay! That is so exciting!

Rachel said...

I love it! Congratulations!