Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kyson is ONE YEAR OLD . . . Holy cow, time flies when you're having fun!










Do you think Kyson was a little overwhelmed with all of his gifts :)


It was so adorable the way he dug into his birthday cake.




We had Kyson's 1st birthday party at a park yesterday. We were lucky because it was such a beautiful day. We ate pizza and I made two cakes (both Todd and my family came.) I also made Ky a birthday sign. . . and I did it all on the morning of his birthday. Talk about procrastination! :) But we had sooooo much fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYSON! WE LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

The Allen's said...

Yay for Kyson being one... Thats crazy.. I remember holding him the night he came home for the hospital.. Now is a 1 yr old. Thats crazy!!

Rachel said...

Holy cow! I can't believe he's one! it doesn't seem like that long ago we were visiting you guys at the hospital. I was really excited when I saw you had a blog too! I'm a huge fan of blogging because it's just a nice way to be able to keep up on everybody's lives. So how are you holding up? When is your exact due date again? You'll need to let us know when Todd has a day off of work so we can all get together! It's been too long.

Mikell Sudweeks said...

I MISS YOU!!! Ky is so cute! Wow, time flies. I love the new family photo too! Super cute. Love you!

P.S. I need to get your email address again, will you send it to me? Thanks.