Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!!!

We went to my Grandparents' house for a Halloween party on Monday. We ate chili and scones, and we basically just socialized. After we ate, all of the kids went trick or treating inside the house. They went to all the doors and knocked, and we had the adults standing behind the doors to pass out candy. The kids had a lot of fun (of course, because they got CANDY!)
Can I just say that K-Mart has the best costumes! They were all 50% off, and there was such a variety. We were very happy with the costumes that we got. Braxton is going to be a gorilla, Kyson's a puppy, and Beau's a skeleton. We are so excited for Halloween! I'll post some more pics from tonight. Maybe we can get a better one of Kyson.
This is Brax with his cute cousin, Sydney. Every time I would tell her to smile, her mouth shot open like that. She's so funny!
Kyson wouldn't keep his ears on!

Beau makes being a skeleton ADORABLE!
We hope everyone has a fun Halloween!

1 comment:

Mikell Sudweeks said...

Man, Beau looks just like Braxton! They all look adorable and warm! I'll have to try K-Mart next year. I can't wait to see you!!! Soon, very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have to call you next week so we can chat. Love you guys!