Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mini Update

So life with three kids has definitely settled down a lot. In fact, we're loving it. The only hard thing is Todd and my schedules just got a lot more hectic (I know, it's always something isn't it?) Todd is working as a reserve police officer for the Salt Lake County Sheriff's Department, along with his 12 hour grave yard schedule at the prison. I picked up a part time job working with people with disabilities. Needless to say, we both are pretty tired. But Todd has more reason to be tired, (my poor husband.) He works so hard and never gets enough sleep. And to make matters worse, when I go to work, he's got kid duty, whether he worked a grave or not. We have to keep reminding ourselves that this is all a means to an end, but we're excited for the time when our busy lives can settle down a bit, if that ever happens! :) I'll write a longer post when I have time, but this will do for now. Peace out!

1 comment:

Mikell Sudweeks said...

Hey Whit! It sounds like you are busy. I owe someone some moola for you know what!!!! I'm so excited! I really want you to come over sometime...just let me know if you have a moment one day. If not I will see ya in November!